One of the keys to a successful Web site is fresh, up to date content. How many times have you visited a Web site and found nothing but old news and events? Keeping Web content current used to be difficulties, you needed FTP access, a graphics program, and page editing software, not to mention the expertise to get it done right! Thankfully we have developed an excellent Content Management System that will make your life much easier.
What is Content Management System?
It is a browser based web site page editor system from which you can add new web pages, edit existing pages and delete older unwanted pages of your website. In short you can update your website content yourself from anywhere in the world without taking help of any software or person. So there will be no need to ask your web designer to update or add any text or images of your website, you can do it yourself!
Why Content Management System?
- How do you recover and replace inaccurate content of your website when your web designer or Web Company is not available?
- If you want to add daily/regularly articles, news, events etc. on your website then how many times you contact web company and then sending mails to them, checking updates they have done, correcting mistakes etc. and paying them 100s of dollars for that small updates regularly! Its time consuming and costly for daily or regularly changes and updates for web site content from Web Company.
- For Successful website fresh – up to date content is necessary. If your website has old content and old news, articles then people will not visit often your website and they feel its dead and no one is monitoring the site. It is too much difficult to update content with technically. With technical way if you want to manage your content then you require ftp client knowledge for uploading files, HTML editor software knowledge like macro media dream weaver or front page etc. to edit content, which is time consuming to learn and typical for not technical minded people.
To come out this problem we are proving one good solution and that is Content Management System (CMS).
Benefits of Using our Content Management Systems:
- Ease to use: Our CMS have easy to use tools for all sorts of operations like add new page, edit page, delete page, preview page, etc.
- Fast Update: With Login you can do changes in your website anywhere in the world. You only need browser to login, no additional software required to handle updating work. So it’s easy, fast and simple to update regularly your website content.
- No Technical knowledge required: You don’t need any technical knowledge to use our CMS. Any person who knows Microsoft Word can easily use it, so you don’t have to higher any other person for your website updating.
- Reduced updating cost: Currently you have to give each time some amount as per changes to your web designer who is handling your website updating work, but after installing our Content Management System in your website you don’t have to pay any charge for update and we take only one time charge for installing CMS, no monthly or yearly fees.
- Keeps Visitors Coming Back: With fresh content site visitor becomes returning visitors to read and view new information, events, news or articles. So this way you can increase and maintain traffic of your site.